Vancouver Motors

view location

Vancouver Motors was a Ford dealership that operated from 1926 until the 1960s, when it was renamed Dominion Motors. Ford, Mercury and Monarch models were sold here.  In the 1990s it became a Staples. It was designed by Townley and Matheson, whose art deco preferences can also be seen in the Dick Building at Broadway and Granville, as well as City Hall

Loading...
1926
2021
Loading...