The Shelly Building

119 West Pender Street, Vancouver
view location

Originally called the Duncan Building when it was built in 1912, it was renamed the Shelly Building in 1925 when it was bought by William Curtis Shelly for his wife Cora. It continues to operate as a commercial and retail centre. (1912 photo from Vancouver Photos Archives). 

Loading...
1912
2024
Loading...