Canadian Northern Railway Station

view location

At the turn of the 20th century the eastern edge of False Creek was a tidal mud flat, extending almost to Clark Drive. As the rail line was being completed, the Grandview cut was dug out, providing much of the fill for the area. The station was completed in 1919, and Canadian Northern merged with Canadian National in 1923.

Loading...
1919
2021
Loading...