building in Gastown was constructed in 1906 for $10,000
. It still retains many of its original post and beam details. It's been in continuous use for over 100 years, initially housing importers of liquor and cigars, and later wholesalers of dry goods and produce. Today the street level is occupied by a clothing company
, and office space
in the upper floors. (1924 photo from Vancouver Photo Archives).